It’s simple to not remember regular checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because routine work provides lots of pluses for your unit, like improved efficiency and a decreased possibility for malfunctions. You can have these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough inspection of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your residence. This might help you make a smart decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance delivers many benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Uncovers small issues before they cause expensive repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This work is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your unit to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To begin, give our Experts a call at 303-647-5853. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.